Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Samsung LN46C630 46-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV

I’ve had the same TV for nearly 10 years. It’s the old tube type of TV and a few weeks ago it finally broke down. Since I had not bought a TV for a long time, I started to do some research into finding a new TV. I knew that I wanted a flat screen HDTV that seems to be the rave now. After much time spent searching around in stores and online, I finally came upon the Samsung LN46C630 46-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV.

Samsung LN46C630 46-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV



I saw this TV in stores and it looked exactly what I wanted in a TV. I bought the TV and took it home for a try. The screen really cuts down on the glare and the picture had no degradation whatsoever. The standard picture definition is HD if you are using the 16:9 format. When I watch fast moving action movies, I did not notice any motion blur. The sound quality was also pretty good for a TV. You could also hook it up to speakers for better sound quality if you want. Another thing that I liked was the ability to hook my laptop to the TV. That way I could watch movies from Netflix on the TV. Even with the laptop hooked up, the quality of the picture was still pretty good. One thing that I found pretty interesting about this Samsung TV was that it had a sensor which would adjust the TV brightness according to the level of lighting in the room. At first I was not sure why the TV would turn darker by itself but once I found out about this feature I turned it off and everything was fine.

Samsung LN46C630 46-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV



I also like the fact that this TV has a game mode. I have an Xbox 360 so this feature in the TV is pretty important. I gave the TV a try with my game system and was pretty impressed by the outcome. The picture was very sharp and there was no blurring. I would certainly recommend this TV because I do not think there could be a better TV out there.

Samsung LN46C630 46-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV

No comments:

Post a Comment