Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Eureka 313A Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer

I recently bought a new house. The new house came with the original carpet which I did not like. I have allergies and the carpet would collect dust and pollen which would really irritate me. So once I closed on the home, I decided that I had to change the carpet to wood floors. Also, I like the look of wood flooring much better.

After I changed the carpet to wood flooring, my house looked so much better. Plus, I had no more allergies. However, I still had to keep the wood floor clean. It is definitely easier to clean than carpet but it still requires cleaning. I thought about using a mop with a bucket of water but I am too lazy to do such hard labor. So I figured I would hire someone to steam clean the floor once in awhile. I checked with some local steam cleaning services but they all seemed to charge an exorbitant amount of money. After a couple of times of cleaning I would go broke if I hired them. So I decided the best thing to do would be to do my own steam cleaning.

Eureka 313A Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer



I did some research and found out that the Eureka 313A Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer is the best option. This steamer has gotten a lot of good reviews from many buyers. It is environmentally friendly since you do not have to add any cleaning agent to the steamer. All you have to do is put some water into the steamer and it will use steam to lift the dirt off the floor as you are mopping. The steam mop is pretty lightweight and I had no trouble using it around the house. It was just easy to push around. I did not even have to put my back into it and that is good for me because I’m old. I bought some extra clothes so that I could change it after every couple of uses.

So far I have not had any issues using this steamer. Some people have noted that their enviro steamer leaks but that the problem goes away after a couple of uses. I like this steam mop since it gets my floor clean without and hassles.

Eureka 313A Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer

No comments:

Post a Comment