Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Panasonic TC-L32X2 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with iPod Dock

I wanted to buy a new TV that also acted as a stereo so that way I would not have to buy two pieces of equipment separately. I looked around online and came upon the Panasonic TC-L32X2 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with iPod Dock. This seemed to be exactly what I wanted in a TV. I liked that it had the TV had the ability to connect to an iPod. Since I store some movies on my iPod, I can play it on the TV through the iPod dock. Although the picture is not HD quality when you play from your iPod, it is still pretty good.

Panasonic TC-L32X2 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with iPod Dock



Some of the features on this TV include In Plane Switching (IPS), Game Mode, and the Viera viewer. The IPS allows you to view the screen from a wide angle. You could see the screen very clearly even if you were standing from the side. I also liked the Gaming mode of the Panasonic. When you are in this mode, the image responds quicker and there is no lag. I connected my Xbox to the TV to try this out and I was impressed. The images were sharp and clear. Finally, you have the image viewer that allows you to view HD images through the integrated SD card slot. After taking pictures on your digital camera or camcorder, you just stick the SD card into the slot and the pictures will pop up. Navigation of the pictures is easy too.

The amazing thing about the TC-L32X2 is the price compared to other brands that are supposedly better. The image on this TV is just amazing even at 720p. It is as good as the 1080p TVs. I bought this TV on Amazon for less than 400 dollars. You could find TVs that cost close to 1000 dollars that are not as good as this TV. It is definitely a good buy.

Panasonic TC-L32X2 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with iPod Dock

No comments:

Post a Comment